WACO F-2 is flying again!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hawaiimei

Check it.... my family Open Cockpit Waco F-2 took a year sleep while I got qualified to fly it. She is back up and flying and pictured here in my avitar. This is an authentic 1931 Waco Classic (not a modern replica). We are based in central Oklahoma, and plan to hit AirVenture, and the Waco reunions.

I'll have it available for Barnstormer and Scenic Rides this summer and welcome any airshow, community event, and non profit event invites. I got my start in flying by a single pilot who decided to give a "airport stray" kid a run around the patch, and want to return that favor to as many people as I can!

Beautiful! If you make it to Arizona - look me up (PM Me). I'd LOVE to go for a ride. I got that darn Waco-Itis!!!

AZT

Congrats! What a neat airplane to get to own and fly. Hope to see you at AirVenture this July.

Check it.... my family Open Cockpit Waco F-2 took a year sleep while I got qualified to fly it. She is back up and flying and pictured here in my avitar. This is an authentic 1931 Waco Classic (not a modern replica). We are based in central Oklahoma, and plan to hit AirVenture, and the Waco reunions.

I'll have it available for Barnstormer and Scenic Rides this summer and welcome any airshow, community event, and non profit event invites. I got my start in flying by a single pilot who decided to give a "airport stray" kid a run around the patch, and want to return that favor to as many people as I can!
Very, very nice. I lived in Mt. Vernon Ohio for 8 years and my family and I assisted with the annual Waco Fly-In at the Wynkoop Airport for 5 or 6 years. There was a shop on the airport that specialized in rebuilding Wacos and I spent many hours there working on the restorations.

LS

Latest resources

Back