• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

W2's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Some of you guys may have a bigger W-2 now, but I will have the better retirement.

You see, for the last four years, I've been putting two girls through law school . . . . one lap dance at a time. Their names are Porscha and Mercedes, and I just know that when they are done with school, and I'm retired, they're going to take care of me.

:laugh:

Some of you guys may have a bigger W-2 now, but I will have the better retirement.

You see, for the last four years, I've been putting two girls through law school . . . . one lap dance at a time. Their names are Porscha and Mercedes, and I just know that when they are done with school, and I'm retired, they're going to take care of me.

:laugh:

You are getting cheated. Only one of the girls can be in college. The other is either a single mom or coke head.

Stripper rule of threes:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LMvK05eMVmw

Wow, what a relief . . . . for a minute, I thought you were going to tell me they were both lying to me. :)

My wife got her W2 in today.....Regional pilot but out on leave
Total pay--- 0.23
Lol.....I couldn't believe it, wish I could post it here
The cost to mail it was over twice what she "made"
They better not send me a bill for the remaining cost of the stamp....I'm a pilot too....I don't have that kind of money

Latest resources

Back