Vision Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
not going well
i have to disagree... changing a business strategy after looking at monthly or quarterly numbers is simply managing your business. a change was needed so they are going back it would seem to the most profitable segment.

not doing well, means "not getting paid" to a pilot...this is a pilot chat board, right? LOL

i have to disagree... changing a business strategy after looking at monthly or quarterly numbers is simply managing your business. a change was needed so they are going back it would seem to the most profitable segment.

not doing well, means "not getting paid" to a pilot...this is a pilot chat board, right? LOL

Wow. That's some spin.

On the other hand, all companies change their strategy, plans and business model when things are going "well."

Good luck, Vision.

They just completed ETOPS proving runs. Going back to all charter.

How many companies have gone from Charter to Part 121 only to find out that it's not as easy as it looks?????

ATA; Independence (contract to standalone); Vision....

pace did both but lost their ass on a op out of sanford...under bid the contract....allegiant is operating as a supplemental charter carrier. are they not? allegiant has a good business model.. supp allows you to go and out of makets with no Fed approval.....i would think vision is just be conservative..i know the director of sales at vision ....he's pretty sharp...they'll have plenty of work if he's involved

Latest resources

Back