• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think you have to play Bransons gay reality game.

Just hope that they dont start........ Lets see, leave your 70,000 a year regional jet captain job to go to work for 30,000 a year so that you can fly an Airbus with a quick upgrade so that you can make 70,000 a year as an airbus captain and wonder when that dream job at an airline with decent money and benifits is going to come along so that you can support an arrogant british pri*k selling 35 dollar tickets to fly up and down the west coast.... Just say NO...

dogg said:
Just hope that they dont start........ Lets see, leave your 70,000 a year regional jet captain job to go to work for 30,000 a year so that you can fly an Airbus with a quick upgrade so that you can make 70,000 a year as an airbus captain and wonder when that dream job at an airline with decent money and benifits is going to come along so that you can support an arrogant british pri*k selling 35 dollar tickets to fly up and down the west coast.... Just say NO...

Amen brotha!

it seems that virgin mgmt. has been hanging aournd the mesa records dept. Dont' be surprised to see virgin america farmed out to jonathan ornsteins' (mesa CEO if you don't know) brain child freedumb. what we are hearing is that jo wants to pay fo's THE SAME SCALE FOR SITTING RIGHT SEAT ON A A CRJ 200!! i.e.$18 an hour to fly 40 y.o. 737s. Rumor has it that if the current pilot group doesn't cave (yeah, I know, just like our contract) then the freedumb certificate will be taken off the property and some day soon you'll be seeing street captains with 1800tt crashing 737's into SFO bay for $80 an hour OR LESS. I for one am trying to get the hell out, but there are a few lifers here at mesa who are self absorbed enough to screw the rest of you with yet another substandard payscale because it's the only way they will ever get to fly anything bigger than an rj. These are the same scabs that helped get freedumb flying in the first place so be sure to give them all a nice lukewarm welcome.

I don't sound bitter...do I?!?!

Latest resources

Back