Virgin America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hopefully your friend will find jke406's comments the most "productive."

Just a guess, but these guys at VA and SBus, would probably rather fly for UAL or DAL, but because they are of the wrong color or gender, or they sat in the wrong chair during the UAL/DAL interview, they got turned down and now have an axe to grind.

Just a guess, but these guys at VA and SBus, would probably rather fly for UAL or DAL, but because they are of the wrong color or gender, or they sat in the wrong chair during the UAL/DAL interview, they got turned down and now have an axe to grind.

I can't speak for other VA pilots so I won't make blanket statements concerning others. I have never had an app in with United or Delta. They were not my bag. I have no ax to grind.

I can say for a fact that I would not leave VA if UAL, Delta, NWA, USair or Continental called tomorrow and gave me a class date. Like I said, not my bag.

Abe

I didn't UAL's interview process like that at all.........what is your source?

Hilarious !

I know UAL, DAL and NWA guys who quit their respective legacies to go to VA. Wake up and smell the coffee

Latest resources

Back