• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Virgin Stores Closed

Virgin Mobile sold to Sprint

Virgin Atlantic looking for a merger or buyer

Virgin America $22 million in cash for 3 Qrts in a row and losing money.

Yes, but BOTH of those companies were also profitable, and in B6's case the first pay raise was already announced at this point on their timeline.

In contrast VA is burning cash with their -15% operating margin so they are much more concerned about making payroll and debt payments than talking about pilot pay raises anytime soon.

VA has an outstanding onboard product but so far it seems like passengers are not willing to pay for it. The planes are full but everybody is on a cheap ticket--not a good combination even for a low cost operation.

Just saying.

Sorry to disappoint you, but our ticket prices are actually more expensive than most and our load factor continues to climb. But keep your positive attitude going...it's contagious. :rolleyes:

Yeah, no one else cares about the customer!

Please, give me a break!

You must not commute. Because everytime I commute to work....the flight attendants and gate agents can't hide from the passengers fast enough....so yeah, from what I see every week, we are the ONLY ONES trying to improve the passengers flying experience. Have a nice day Diezel. :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back