• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America Named Official Airline of SF Pride

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If ya dig a little deeper...I think it's pretty safe to say that just about every "hometown airline" sponsors their "hometown gay pride parade".

Hate to break it to ya, kids...but you're in a business that has a much higher straight to gay ratio than probably any other industry in the US. Grow up a little, will ya?

And, no, I'm not gay...but my best friend is...and I will defend him and his partner's right to live how they want to live without having to deal with asshats like these constantly making fun of them to the end.

I am a understanding guy also except those gay pride events. If I dressed my wife up in a slave costume with her butt cheeks and boobs hanging out and I had a leash on her while whipping her then i would be arrested. But call it gay pride and they put it in a parade and make a float out of it. It is not a gay pride as much as a BDSM parade. My wife and I happened to be in San Francisco during the weekend of the parade and I was absolutely shocked at the nudity and horrible behavior that is allowed in public. And I am a pretty open guy.

I am a understanding guy also except those gay pride events. If I dressed my wife up in a slave costume with her butt cheeks and boobs hanging out and I had a leash on her while whipping her then i would be arrested. But call it gay pride and they put it in a parade and make a float out of it. It is not a gay pride as much as a BDSM parade. My wife and I happened to be in San Francisco during the weekend of the parade and I was absolutely shocked at the nudity and horrible behavior that is allowed in public. And I am a pretty open guy.
You have a point. Never seen one, have no idea what goes on there.

I was more defending against the snide little gay comments than the parades.

I was more defending against the snide little gay comments than the parades.

You know what, if they want to be mainstream and accepted, then they're gonna have to take their hits on Leno just like everyone else.

Everyone gets jokes made about them--ethnicity, traits of their respective gender, religion, etc. Being gay should not exempt you.

If the ever have a Scot's Pride Parade somewhere, I expect to get the whole kilt and haggis routine... :D TC

Can someone post a picture please?

1.jpg

JetBlue got the Dodgers, VX gets Gay Pride. Somehow I think we lost yet another one to Virgin America.

;)

Darn those Trekkies!

Latest resources

Back