• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America may seek public offering next year, CEO says

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree with most of your statement Blue Dude! Yes, Phase II is well underway here at VX. Yeah, it is a fun place to work, but it is now time to start moving pay/benefits in the right direction by more than a few dollars a year. I along with many others here at Virgin, are starting that push! Good Luck to you and all non-union carriers. It is going to become a dog-eat-dog world and our "juice drinkers" need to wake up! :cool:

I agree with most of your statement Blue Dude! Yes, Phase II is well underway here at VX. Yeah, it is a fun place to work, but it is now time to start moving pay/benefits in the right direction by more than a few dollars a year. I along with many others here at Virgin, are starting that push! Good Luck to you and all non-union carriers. It is going to become a dog-eat-dog world and our "juice drinkers" need to wake up! :cool:

Yup, you're pushing for a union here at VA, while you vote for anti union candidates in national politics. You can't be pro union and then celebrate the victory of Scott Walker in Wisconsin. You make no sense to me.

Yup, you're pushing for a union here at VA, while you vote for anti union candidates in national politics. You can't be pro union and then celebrate the victory of Scott Walker in Wisconsin. You make no sense to me.

So you can have the NMB deny the UAL pilots request for release. Even the DEM's are all talk when it comes to Unions

I believe the Obama changed the rules to make only votes cast count. Before Obama, a non-vote was counted as a no.

Last summer the Republicans held up FAA funding because they wanted an anti-union ammendment attached to the bill.

It is silly to argue that Dems and Reps are similar in their actions towards unions.

Actually I can! How I vote and what my political views are are just that. MINE!! I believe that Unions are a needed Evil in the world of Airlines. We have all been burned by ALPA so don't get up on your soap box and talk about how voting Dem is going to fix anything...IT HASNT! And the state of this country ought to have taught you that! Both sides are to blame, but I will always choose the side I feel is better for OUR COUNTRY!

Latest resources

Back