• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America cutting capacity during Winter, offering leaves

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's just dumb. I flew with a VA pilot who had been with Aloha, he mentioned how he had gotten hired at another airline and was going to leave Aloha, but the CP at his base convinced him to stay because good things were coming, and that everything was going to be fine. 6 months later Aloha went under.

Not sure it's a wise idea to make career decisions based on words coming out of some CPs mouth.

Never said it was a wise decision. I was only passing on the real story.

So tell me smart guy, what about my comments about our financial problems being due to poor route planning are delusional? Seems quite reasonable to me. Why do you think VX has had financial problems? Is it because we have a great route structure?

I really cant tell you because you have always been such a VA cheerleader that I see your avatar and just skip over it. Before you get your panties in a wad let me be clear:

There is nothing i would like to see more than to see VA go under and every single one of you lose your jobs before they hit $700,000,000 in losses that way at least its not a billion.

Let me clarify more: I work for jetblue. Jetblue is a POS airline that lies to its employees is wildly profitible has some science experiment called the Direct Relationship that is a lie and has massive income potential for management but nothing for the employee. There is NOTHING I would like to see more than for my own airline to go out of business.

Jetblue had good beginnings but now is just becoming an industry cancer along with companies like va.

I will happily start over

I really cant tell you because you have always been such a VA cheerleader that I see your avatar and just skip over it. Before you get your panties in a wad let me be clear:

There is nothing i would like to see more than to see VA go under and every single one of you lose your jobs before they hit $700,000,000 in losses that way at least its not a billion.

Let me clarify more: I work for jetblue. Jetblue is a POS airline that lies to its employees is wildly profitible has some science experiment called the Direct Relationship that is a lie and has massive income potential for management but nothing for the employee. There is NOTHING I would like to see more than for my own airline to go out of business.

Jetblue had good beginnings but now is just becoming an industry cancer along with companies like va.

Man, that is one lame post. Wish your own airline out? Awesome, don't join the OC please. Why did you want a job at blue in the first place with that attitude?

Wow, so dramatic. I would like to hear specifics about how VA is an industry cancer. I am not looking for citiations, but some specific information that compares us to other airlines in our situation would be great. I expect to hear low pay, but I want numbers that compare most of the airbus operators in the country. I have seen them and they are not industry leading, but I don't see VA cancer either.

Then just quit. Or are you just the tough-talk internet guy?

Then grow a back bone and quit tomorrow so you can "happily start over". If you show up for your next trip, then do it knowing you're a lying idiot.

Unless you really aren't this stupid and were just trolling for some flame action, in that case... you got me.

Spoken like a person that has never had to "start over". Having had to start over seven times including after a major airline shutdown, I would NEVER wish it on anyone. You are either a troll, a tool or trully heartless. Whatever, I feel sorry for those that have to share a cockpit with you and I'm glad I don't have to.

You are very weird.

Latest resources

Back