• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America Cuts Airbus Order, Delays 30 Jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The good news with that firing is that apparently they think we will be around for someone to be fired from. If we were truly shutting down sometime soon, they wouldn't have opened up themselves to litigation for such a trivial offfense.

You are assuming people at 555 are not petty or vindictive. I think to assume they are not is a big assumption. KD will have to report on every job application in the future that he was fired from VX, unless of course he wins the lawsuit.

You are assuming people at 555 are not petty or vindictive. I think to assume they are not is a big assumption. KD will have to report on every job application in the future that he was fired from VX, unless of course he wins the lawsuit.

Bottom line is that VX fires one of your most passionate pilots who by the way ACTUALLY cares about doing the right thing and even volunteers his time to be the Jumpseat Coordinator is appalling!

Shame on you VX!

Now if you see something going on with the operation that is not right are you going to open your mouth and complain? Are you the next individual that has a target on your back for speaking their mind? Watch out Big Brother and 555 are watching you!

If this action does not solidify the group into getting a union next time around then all I have to say is good luck!

Get a pair of STONES guys and Gals and get KD reinstated!
All you have to do is look at AA pilot group and their rock star status!

Surprised it hasn't been said yet,
Do you know how to make a small fortune in aviation? Start with a big one....
Thanks, I will be here all week, don't forget to tip your waitress.

Line Captain and a great guy but with anger management issues and numerous scrapes / warnings to contain it by the company.

I wouldn't desrcibe him as having anger management issues. He just speaks his mind, and the honest opinion can sometimes come out harsh. He's a good man, and I hope he will be reinstated.

Last edited:
KD sounds like an ex N7 pilot.

Line Captain and a great guy but with anger management issues and numerous scrapes / warnings to contain it by the company.

You mean he had a bad temper?lol it's like saying a fat person has " appetite management issues"................

Lawsuit for getting fired? Is CA not a right to work state? If so, don't need a reason.

Latest resources

Back