• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Very cool Honda commercial

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
D@mn, that kind of trvializes that greaser I pulled off the other day...

I could do that too if I had a 1000 foot long hardwood hallway, a spare Accord lying around and 3 months of nothing better to do... :)

i still think this is computer generated....just watch the part where the wheels roll up the hill....it wouldnt ...

U-I pilot said:
i still think this is computer generated....just watch the part where the wheels roll up the hill....it wouldnt ...

Snopes answers that.

The sequence where the tyres roll up a slope looks particularly impressive but is very simple. Steiner says that there is a weight [in each] tyre and when the tyre is knocked, the weight is displaced and in an attempt to rebalance itself, the tyre rolls up the slope

The commercial is 100% real with NO camera trickery, and in fact everything in the video was taken in ONE single uninterupted shoot. It took OVER 600 tries till it worked. The wheels were weighted to go uphill and of course everything in the video is an element of the Honda Accord, for example when the water sprays and then the wipers dance it is because the Accord sensor which turns on the wipers in rain automatically was laying in the floor. Do a google.com search on this commercial and you get tons of articles with interviews with the crew who did this thing. Needless to say they were going INSANE over months to get it to work.

Latest resources

Back