User LaResistance is a tool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

chperplt

What a nice signature this tool has... It's no wonder the world hates France.

Q: What do you call an American with a Phd in Math & Science?
A: STUPID AMERICAN!

He's just the reincarnation of Le Pilote and Fromage. He'll get banned yet again. Just give it a few hours. :)

Wow, I thought that we could find some intelligent pilots on this website, I guess that we were wrong!

EMB170Pilot said:
I can't wait till YOU get banned

Dork

I think you'll be waiting for a while. 3 years and not so much as a trip to the penalty box. Sorry, you might be stuck with me.

chperplt said:
What a nice signature this tool has... It's no wonder the world hates France.

Q: What do you call an American with a Phd in Math & Science?
A: STUPID AMERICAN!

All that idiot posts is flamebait! I thought this would be a good France bashing name

PCL_128 said:
He's just the reincarnation of Le Pilote and Fromage. He'll get banned yet again. Just give it a few hours. :)

Do not associate me with these fools. Correction, this fool. He does injustice to France. I just post foolishness so people do not take the internet so seriously! Or themselves too seriously.

A plus tard,

Le Pilote

I think this board has gotten better with those french screenames. It makes this website more comical!

The moderators have no sense of humor :(

Le Pilote said:
Do not associate me with these fools. Correction, this fool. He does injustice to France. I just post foolishness so people do not take the internet so seriously! Or themselves too seriously.

A plus tard,

Le Pilote

Interesting that you, FrenchTickler, and LaResistance are all on the board at roughly the same time. Coincidence? I doubt it. One Frenchie with a bunch of different names just posting flamebait.

Latest resources

Back