Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA's Illegal Job Action Causing Pilot Terminations.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Straight from Lyle Hogg today.

Fire ALL of them.

Please tell me his nickname is, "Boss Hogg" and that he wears a white suit and drives around in a white Cadillac with bull horns on the front.

Actually he is called Boss Hogg. Some folks supposedly did not complete their quarterly distance learning(at home computer courses).

West pilots are getting fired for not paying dues. They deserve it. THis place cant go on with the way things have gone and lately this operation is falling apart. I fear people may try to do to much with to little. Stay safe and everyone for gods sake lets get on board!

West pilots are getting fired for not paying dues. They deserve it. THis place cant go on with the way things have gone and lately this operation is falling apart. I fear people may try to do to much with to little. Stay safe and everyone for gods sake lets get on board!

St Nic,

you crack me up, you say out one side of your wacko union mouth that the place is falling apart, then finish with typical union wacko speak "DOH= Gold standard" WTFO.......DOH and the East guys burn the house down position has caused the mess that is USAir right now. When the job killing machine ALPA turned out to not be crazy enough for you east guys you tossed them out and formed the crazed out of control just say no to everything union. ????

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" Joseph Goebbels

You east guys just keep shouting the lie and repeating the lie, in every jump-seat you sit in or crew bus you ride in, its the same loud talking points about how the guys that saved your bacon should now be fired.

The east guys are a perfect example of whats wrong with this industry. The wacko union pin wearing cult members that have brought so much destruction to the profession and the industry it self, stand around pointing fingers at every one but themselves.

Do you ever wonder why there are so many RJ's .........because those guys get some work done without all the foot dragging, non stop bitching that you guys are famous for.

What a toxic place to work I would have punched out along time ago. The place is falling apart because of attitudes and work ethics like the one you and your kind keep forcing on the industry. The place is unsafe because you guys cant stop telling each other the big lie long enough to fly the airplane. Please give it a rest or bid reserve and spend more time at your yogurt shop.

WOW

Last edited:
What on earth does this:

West pilots are getting fired for not paying dues. They deserve it.

have to do with this?:

THis place cant go on with the way things have gone and lately this operation is falling apart. I fear people may try to do to much with to little. Stay safe and everyone for gods sake lets get on board!

Nothing! This thread was about pilots getting themselves terminated for failing to complete Home Study. Bye, bye, East pilots!

The east guys are a perfect example of whats wrong with this industry. The wacko union pin wearing cult members that have brought so much destruction to the profession and the industry it self, stand around pointing fingers at every one but themselves.

Do you ever wonder why there are so many RJ's .........because those guys get some work done without all the foot dragging, non stop bitching that you guys are famous for.

Actually I think we need more union pin wearing whackos that just say no. Airline management has gotten away with too much for too long.

"Gold Standard"??

Thats funny because the "gold standard" was abandoned a long time ago. Why continue to use it as a valid reference?

Do you people cling to it because you're old and fear change? Has the world passed you by while you yearn for "the way things used to be"?

Latest resources

Back