• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
............................deleted

Mods appear to be in the pocket of the east holes. They probably whined enough to get it removed. Par for the course for the EHOLES. The mods here are a joke. Using the word SCAB should not get you banned. Not sure where that rule is written. Can't stand the heat don't come to flight info and spread your anti union blather.

See you in a week, the mods will be kicking me for sayign SCAB again. WEAK

All of the thread was name-calling back and forth. I'm glad to see it removed. It was very childish.

The rule pertaining to not calling people scabs is written right in the terms of service, and if you don't believe me you can look right here

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=1181298#post1181298

Also, I don't even have a clue what your group is fighting over, west side east side, sounds like a gang fight to me. Most of the Mods here fly freight or are at fractional's so we don't have to put up with this crap. Here is what I would recommend, STOP ACTING LIKE CHILDREN AND REALIZE THAT WE ARE ALL PILOTS AND AT THE END OF THE DAY WE ARE JUST TRYING TO FEED OUR FAMILIES. Yes the thread was deleted, because it was in clear violation of the rules, heck the title included calling a group scabs. Do you guys even know what a scab is?

Grow up, if you don't like how we run the site, then your more then welcome to go somewhere else and call each other names. They will not tolerate your behavior on any of the other sites either. We are volunteer mods, and if you have hours and hours of time a week to give to the forum and you think you can do a better job step up. You should be thankful we are here, unbiased, and trying to make flying what is should be, something we are proud to do. If your jaded, worn out, angry, or just a plain pain in the butt, leave, because I am sick and tired of people like you ruining it for those of us that still like what we do This forum was founded by people that like to fly and it was designed to cater to that attitude. Go check out the "How cool is that" thread and then ask yourself, why do I get so angry over little things. Or go read the threads about the three great people I have known that have died in plane crashes in the last month and ask yourself, if it all ends tomorrow, do I want to be known as the guy that couldn't compromise with my fellow aviator, see things from his side, and make a agreement that meets somewhere in the middle. Or do I want to be the guy that was always there to lend a hand, help the new guys, and on ocassion take on for the team. I am sick and tired of some people's childish, greedy, me me me type of behavior. We have rules here and unfortunately there are consequences for not obeying them. If you want to discuss, debate, or even argue, do it like a adult and keep the hits above the belt. When I first got into flying I put pilots that had been in the career for a long time on a pedestal, the ones that made it to majors, fedex, ups, netjets, etc. Quit ruining that for those of us that aspire to be something better than what we are now by acting like idiots. Be thankful for what you have, and quit focusing on what you don't have. I've never volunteered for something and been kicked in the teeth for it like I have here. 2 years now I have been giving countless hours here ever week, and very very rarely do I get a thank you, instead I get, you guys suck, why do I have to play by the rules? It's been a rough month for me and frankly I don't need the BS.

One more thing, if I ever read another thread that talks about Mark, the founder of the site, "rolling over in his grave" for ANY reason, that user will be banned for life. Show a little freaking respect would ya? The man died too young, and we try to keep his legacy alive and well here everyday on Flight Info. Now you know why the threads were yanked! Any questions, PM me, or any of the other mods. We are here to help, but you have to help us help you too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back