• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UsAirways E190 Upgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe APA prefers to be a union that accomplishes something rather than spin its wheels in court and looking foolish.

USAPA is not a union to be emulated. The have only served to feed the pride and arrogance of the few at the top at the expense of everyone else.

Classic stupidity

When USAPA, your union, is no longer, who will represent the west pilots during the SLI process?

Why do the west pilots care so much about "what is right"? Do they have something to gain from the nic at the expense of the majority? Also, why do west pilots think the thousands of APA pilots will " be on their side" and "implement the nic" because it's "the right thing to do"? I just don't understand how the west pilots think losing USAPA and getting APA will be in their best interest. There are roughly only 1,100 west pilots in " good standing" looking to integrate with over 12,000 New American pilots. Will they all look out for the little over 1,100? I just don't see how the west pilots think the huge majority will help them in the future.

When USAPA, your union, is no longer, who will represent the west pilots during the SLI process?

You posts are obviously flame bait, because nobody can be this stupid.

I really have to know...WTF do 1100 pilots in "good standing" have to do with how many pilots are on the west?

You posts are obviously flame bait, because nobody can be this stupid.

I really have to know...WTF do 1100 pilots in "good standing" have to do with how many pilots are on the west?

It would be prudent at this juncture the west and east come together since the APA will not have any sympathy for the minority. (notice no foul language nor insults contained in the message)

How can you come together when one side is still looking for date of hire and has employed every dirty trick in the book to steal seniority from the west?

It would be prudent at this juncture the west and east come together since the APA will not have any sympathy for the minority. (notice no foul language nor insults contained in the message)

It would be prudent. However, uSAPa has ensured that unity will never take place between the east and west. That is a moot point anyway. uSAPa will soon be gone and we will all be represented by the APA.

How can you come together when one side is still looking for date of hire and has employed every dirty trick in the book to steal seniority from the west?

I agree. However, if your of the majority in the belief that DOH nor Nic in their exact form will never happen, why not keep your friends close and enemies closer? Which would represent us best - ours or their union?

I agree. However, if your of the majority in the belief that DOH nor Nic in their exact form will never happen, why not keep your friends close and enemies closer? Which would represent us best - ours or their union?

Theirs. They have already stated that they are planning to have 3 autonomous committees to represent each group. uSAPa? Not so much.

When ALPA your union, is no longer, who will represent the west pilots during the SLI process?

There, fixed it for ya. Thought maybe the irony was passing you by.

I'll choose a union that doesn't sue me and does more than simply send out Section 19 letters. And any suffering by the east for the damage they have inflicted is simply a bonus.

Scoot's a Delta puke. I do find it amusing that he flaunts his lack of respect for the "east". Especially since Delta pilots don't seem to have any regard for any pilot group that isn't Delta.

Don't know Scoot but DAL pilots were super helpful when I jumpseated NRT to BKK so don't judge a pilot group by it's loudest mouth(s).

The East has been an complete embarrassment to the entire industry. Don't get me wrong, there are some great guys over there, but not honoring a binding agreement is BS. Always has been and will be in the future.

I bet if you were a us airways east pilot and were in the same situation, you would feel differently. Its easy to judge especially if you haven't been through what they have. Must be nice to be a swa guy. Have you had to deal with a merger where you were going to lose years and years and years of seniority to others that have worked far fewer years at the merging airline than you?

Latest resources

Back