• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UsAirways E190 Upgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The third listers are just as culpable for failing to do what they could. No BPR recalls = tacit approval. Reconciliation of east and west depends on removing those in office who ginned up USAPA and who have benefited from the disunity.

Have you benefited from the disunity? Then stop crying about suffering the valid opinions of those whose careers have been gutted by the tyranny of USAPA.

The BPR is using bogus delay tactics to keep themselves and their unfettered access to the financial feeding trough in place as long as possible. They could care less about you. Its time you woke up and acknowledged that fact.

That's a first. It's now a new hire's fault that you didn't get cash your lottery ticket. My God, has the heat gotten to you? Is there something in the water? Is your Liberty Tie too tight?

The new hires are the ones with the lottery ticket. USAPA rigged the lottery however.

I just can't believe that for a few bucks the entire east would want to go through their careers ostracized and trying to explain how they were against USAPA all the time. Kinda like a 300lb. Sally Struthers telling you to feed the starving children - hypocrisy can't be hidden.

So a new generation can enjoy the only thing USAPA has left them - a legacy of salted earth. But don't shed a tear, they always had the ability to put mature adults on the BPR and chose not to.

Like button plus a million stickler. This sh!te is so old. Just gotta keep hiring and retiring so the the numbers of miserable grudge holding babies continues to dwindle.

You guys think this stuff is old? I'm beyond grudges, I never really had any, ive been ready to get on with it for quite some time. Unfortunately usapa's father didn't pull out and the world was stuck with it. I'm ready for usapa to be dead and gone and the world moving forward.

This sad saga was unfortunate, but I just chalk it up to ******************** happens. I just want usapa dead. Soon.

Last edited:
That's a first. It's now a new hire's fault that you didn't get cash your lottery ticket. My God, has the heat gotten to you? Is there something in the water? Is your Liberty Tie too tight?

Lottery ticket? Trying to keep a larger group from unilaterally deciding what's best for us is hardly trying to cash a 'lottery ticket.' Lottery ticket my butt.

Last edited:
The new hires are the ones with the lottery ticket. USAPA rigged the lottery however.

I just can't believe that for a few bucks the entire east would want to go through their careers ostracized and trying to explain how they were against USAPA all the time. Kinda like a 300lb. Sally Struthers telling you to feed the starving children - hypocrisy can't be hidden.

So a new generation can enjoy the only thing USAPA has left them - a legacy of salted earth. But don't shed a tear, they always had the ability to put mature adults on the BPR and chose not to.

No one is being ostracized, that's a figment of west imagination. A few people here and there may care, a little, sort of, but the world doesn't really care.

As far as new hires go, do you seriously believe they could effect that scale of change, or any change at all, at usapa? I sure don't.

Last edited:
You guys think this stuff is old? I'm beyond grudges, I never really had any, ive been ready to get on with it for quite some time. Unfortunately usapa's father didn't pull out and the world was stuck with it. I'm ready for usapa to be dead and gone and the world moving forward.

This sad saga was unfortunate, but I just chalk it up to ******************** happens. I just want usapa dead. Soon.
100% agree.

Poor baby, go cry on a shoulder who cares.

No one is being ostracized, that's a figment of west imagination. A few people here and there may care, a little, sort of, but the world doesn't really care.

As far as new hires go, do you seriously believe they could effect that scale of change, or any change at all, at usapa? I sure don't.
When crews are mixed east and west, there will be little if any social interaction outside the minimum required conversation. How this affects safety remains to be seen.

USAPA is a gang of poser thugs who rely on intimidation to cover their deficiencies. The new hires certainly have the power to build coalitions within the east pilot group to oust the folks who have cost so many so much. To prove my point, just watch what the APA/USAPA vote tally will be.

However they join in the apathy since they have nothing to fight for. The price of this apathy will be their guilt by association with the east pilots who backed USAPA.

Please, 3rd listers, spare me your stories of how much you hated USAPA. Try to have more pride in yourselves than that.

When crews are mixed east and west, there will be little if any social interaction outside the minimum required conversation. How this affects safety remains to be seen.

USAPA is a gang of poser thugs who rely on intimidation to cover their deficiencies. The new hires certainly have the power to build coalitions within the east pilot group to oust the folks who have cost so many so much. To prove my point, just watch what the APA/USAPA vote tally will be.

However they join in the apathy since they have nothing to fight for. The price of this apathy will be their guilt by association with the east pilots who backed USAPA.

Please, 3rd listers, spare me your stories of how much you hated USAPA. Try to have more pride in yourselves than that.

Wow you are a piece of work. You are one angry dude. Maybe you should be on some medication. Ive been on plenty of vans with west crews and they've been nothing but nice. So you can go on being a colossal prick to everyone but i'm guessing you'll be in the minority. What a joke, minimum conversation required . OK buddy you sit and stew in your hatred and bile and i'll read my read my magazine. What a loss it will be not to get to converse with you.

Latest resources

Back