• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US DOJ Suing to Block Meger of AMR and US Airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude, I make twice what you do flying the same type planes (although larger 767s) across the Atlantic. You and your group suck.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Dude really

Whenever a SWA guy would say that you would make a comment, that I felt deserving.

Now you go and say that.

Really? I mean Really ?

The preceding was brought to you by "My dick is bigger than yours", on sale now at all fine emporiums.

It's probably true also. Anyway, the whole USAir East group have only brought down this profession by disregarding something they signed up for in the first place. They deserve 1/2 the pay, and they deserve to be miserable.

It goes to show that merging airline lists can either be painful and contentious (US and SW/AT), or one that includes integrity and follows the direction of outside parties (arbitrators) with no conflict of interest. Both of you guy took the wrong direction, and that may haunt you for years. Oh well... I'm really surprised about SWA's decision, after watching a successful SLI (DL/NWA) and a not successful one (AWA/US). Bad move...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Dude really

Whenever a SWA guy would say that you would make a comment, that I felt deserving.

Now you go and say that.

Really? I mean Really ?

Really? Not the same planes, and US had the chance to get this done 5 years ago, but held out because of what again?? That's the point, those Easties have ruined it for themselves after signing on the bottom line to abide by the award. They had the chance for more pay, and they let it slide.

And the Majors will likely pass you by as GK asks for givebacks after "helping" you out on your SLI. The US guys had their chance to recapture pay, but the Easties threw that away. You know the difference, or maybe you don't..... SWA got great pay after the BKs of the Majors, but it has increased since then, all except US because of their ridiculous views.

Good try!

Bye Bye---General Lee

You might want to spend some of that money, or pick up another hobby Other than Flight Info

Nah, I enjoy this too much. The USAir Easties absolutely have brought this upon themselves, and they deserve squat.

Bye Bye---General Lee

It's probably true also. Anyway, the whole USAir East group have only brought down this profession by disregarding something they signed up for in the first place. They deserve 1/2 the pay, and they deserve to be miserable.

It goes to show that merging airline lists can either be painful and contentious (US and SW/AT), or one that includes integrity and follows the direction of outside parties (arbitrators) with no conflict of interest. Both of you guy took the wrong direction, and that may haunt you for years. Oh well... I'm really surprised about SWA's decision, after watching a successful SLI (DL/NWA) and a not successful one (AWA/US). Bad move...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Before you put the "whole" East pilot group to the fire, stop to think there are many East pilots with no dog in this fight. We have a lot of new guys, including myself, whom are ecstatic to be at a major, understand the issues, and can't wait for the day we can all move on.

Nah, I enjoy this too much. The USAir Easties absolutely have brought this upon themselves, and they deserve squat.

Bye Bye---General Lee
If it weren't for the APA they would only get squat. Squat is the only thing USAPA has produced, that is uncontested. Oh, that and an injunction.

Before you put the "whole" East pilot group to the fire, stop to think there are many East pilots with no dog in this fight. We have a lot of new guys, including myself, whom are ecstatic to be at a major, understand the issues, and can't wait for the day we can all move on.
Do you have a vote? Are the folks currently in power representing how you feel? Are you prepared to replace them with people who do?

Latest resources

Back