Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

WSurf

The Smack Down!
  • Full year 2010 net profit excluding special items was $447 million, or $2.34 per diluted share. This is the second highest profit in the Company’s history and represents a $946 million net profit improvement versus 2009.
  • Fourth quarter net profit excluding special items was $28 million, or $0.17 per diluted share. This is the Company’s first profitable fourth quarter since 2006.
  • Our team members earned approximately $47 million in profit sharing and an additional $24 million in operational incentive payouts in 2010.
  • Total cash and investments balance on Dec. 31, 2010 was $2.3 billion, of which $364 million was restricted, up from $2.0 billion, of which $480 million was restricted on Dec. 31, 2009.

MCDU should be along any minute to make this into an East vs West thread.

I wonder what he'll say, to get it rolling.

I'll PM him so we don't have to waste any time.

No I don't. I am unemployed father of 4. You happy now.

M
Since you placed a period after the word "now" it appears that you are making a statement rather than asking a question. So if you are "happy" you have very little in common with the angry F/O club at East Airways.

Perhaps you should spend a little more time with your kids rather than on this board.

Since you placed a period after the word "now" it appears that you are making a statement rather than asking a question. So if you are "happy" you have very little in common with the angry F/O club at East Airways.

Perhaps you should spend a little more time with your kids rather than on this board.

Freddy. My kids are in College.

M

Well now come on guys you know all the profits came from where the people and the money are, the northeast, and you do know that Airways owns the northeast, right? And all those losses the past few years, of course they were the result of flying in leisure markets out west where there's no people and no money. Once the airline is combined in it's rightful DOH form Parker will be free to cut out all the fat and return the airline to it's goldmine core routes in the BOS-DCA corridor!

Latest resources

Back