• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Calls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just got the thanks but no thanks email exactly 6 weeks from interviewing. Obviously disappointed. It seems they take the same time to tell you yes or no, which is frustrating. Will re-apply and maybe do better in the interview next time.

Does ANYONE know of recent hires at Airways of pilots who have not finished their 4 year degree?

You have to have a four year degree to be hired at US Airways. The filters on the application Web Site will not select you for an interview.

This came directly from a Fleet Captain who selects the candidates for interviews from the Web Site.

Hey Deuce any good intel coming out of the schoolhouse with regards to future 190/195 deliveries and routes ? Is the persistent rumor of it coming to DCA still around ? I am kicking around making the move to the left seat of it but trying to get a feel for what a "day in the life" would be like. Thanks

My app still says under review despite getting the "no thanks" email after my interview. Am I just grasping as straws thinking they made a mistake somehow?

Apparently the General didn't see my message and the two people agreeing with me. WE DON'T CARE!!! GO AWAY!!

Again,
The Genny is a obese, man-child with man-boobies, that makes him/it want to stay in his moms basement all day and night. While "Uncle Steve" is having marital relations with his Mrs. Wollawitz sized mom, Genny pounds the keyboard in frustration, generating more than 17K posts.
Nuff said
PBR

How many are in the latest class and what were the assignments?

February 25th class has 16 pilots total. 3 were West pilots returning from Medical Leave and all three went to the bus. 13 new hires. 10 Airbus and 3 E190. 3 Military and 10 Regional pilots.

You are gonna lose, and I can't wait to watch it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

It will be nice to see them get what they deserve. Can't happen to nicer people than Mcdoosh and Turdhole. When the Nic is used and the APA includes their furloughs those idiots are going to be right were they belong, below furloughed pilots. Oh the irony and karma. Lovin' it!

Latest resources

Back