• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Calls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yet the Phoenix training center sits idle.

Not that I'm aware of. Several new hire classes have started their indoc training there. Recurrent training as usual. Things are plobably slower now than they were a while ago, because all of the 737 pilots have transitioned over to the new A321s. Parker has already addressed the fact that all training centers are going to be needed for the upcoming retirements and new aircraft. The PHX facililtiy while relatively small is very nice. In the late 90's I visited the AA training center in Fort Worth, very impressive. I've never been to the CLT training center, but have heard it is nice.

Last edited:
Not that I'm aware of. Several new hire classes have started their indoc training there. Recurrent training as usual. Things are plobably slower now than they were a while ago, because all of the 737 pilots have transitioned over to the new A321s. Parker has already addressed the fact that all training centers are going to be needed for the upcoming retirements and new aircraft. The PHX facililtiy while relatively small is very nice. In the late 90's I visited the AA training center in Fort Worth, very impressive. I've never been to the CLT training center, but have heard it is nice.

Good news: CLT training center is nice.

Bad news: You are in CLT and certain company hotels do not have a gym.

Latest resources

Back