• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Calls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good luck to you xjhawk a lot of us would just love an interview call right about now but you almost have it worse. Usair has the worst interview process, from the third party system that picks people randomly to the waiting game you play to see if you have a job.

Maybe the application process is bad, but the interview is great. It's about as stress free as an interview can be. Nothing like the meat grinder that is the delta interview. Sure waiting weeks to hear 'yes' or read 'no' sucks, but I would take that over nervously standing in a delta lobby watching the failures make the walk of shame past you any day.

No news is usually good news. The classes are just full and they want to call you with a class date, not a # for a pool.

Maybe the application process is bad, but the interview is great. It's about as stress free as an interview can be. Nothing like the meat grinder that is the delta interview. Sure waiting weeks to hear 'yes' or read 'no' sucks, but I would take that over nervously standing in a delta lobby watching the failures make the walk of shame past you any day.

Very true.

The app window closed, any idea why?

Training backlog? Or do they have enough apps for the year?

Exactly this. Show up prepared and willing to have some good conversations and the interview is a pleasant experience.

I will have to agree with how I was treated during the interview. Everyone I met was great to have a conversation with. I have only talked to one person who did not get the positive call and he was not pleased with the interview and actually had negative things to say about his experience. I could almost not believe what he said because the exact same people interviewed me and I had a totally different experience. I am still waiting and can only know that I gave my best effort in preparing for the interview, gave my best effort during the interview (except I almost forgot my coat in both interview rooms as I do in all the planes I fly) and can only say I will try again if I am not successful.

I will have to agree with how I was treated during the interview. Everyone I met was great to have a conversation with. I have only talked to one person who did not get the positive call and he was not pleased with the interview and actually had negative things to say about his experience. I could almost not believe what he said because the exact same people interviewed me and I had a totally different experience. I am still waiting and can only know that I gave my best effort in preparing for the interview, gave my best effort during the interview (except I almost forgot my coat in both interview rooms as I do in all the planes I fly) and can only say I will try again if I am not successful.

Good luck to you. Given your attitude you will break through!! :)

Latest resources

Back