US Airways Application

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Snaab

I know the pilot application was recently open at US Airways, but it's closed again. Would anyone know when it might open again? Also, where did the last couple of classes go (aircraft and base)? I'm assuming E190 in PHL but were there different awards?

Thanks very much for any information.

We are going to start retiring in December and it takes two months minimum to get a pilot qual'd and on line so I would think we would have to start interviewing by late summer. The last class was evenly divided between 737/A320 and E190 according to a checkairman I recently flew with.

No hiring for west operations until mid to late 2013 at the EARLIEST from what I hear.

7 new hire pilots started Basic Indoc yesterday (Apr 2). Don't know what equipment they'll get though.

wow - this post is 8+ hours old and yet no replies wrt to east vs. west or how we are the industry bottom feeders.

come on guys you can do better than that.

I'm confused, if you get hired under the latest US Air application window, are you only going to the "east" side of things? If so, does that mean once the west recalls their 50 furloughs, then the west will hire for only the "west" side?

Err, how will that work? Is it separate for hiring?

Latest resources

Back