• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways abuse of furlough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dashdriver wrote , "I am glad being in a wo that he is not a fan of mesa. " (he was talking about the new CEO at US Airways)
---------------------------------------

I have bad new for ya, JO and the New CEO worked together at CO and Jo calls him one of his best friends. I think that this will only help Mesa not hurt them. -Bean

Mystified Andy

Dear Andy:

I am sorry that my post mystified you but let me make clear what you might have misunderstood. This is not about bad mouthing former employer since we are not on an airline interview. Infact this is a board where we share ideas, thoughts, and frustrations as it maybe the case here. Its a way of communication you might think. How is US or Ual or Delta treating their laid off folks during hard times. Something to cosider for someone that has not hired on with majors. I was making criticism, a constuctive although somewhat harsh but its good sometimes to do that. Jumpseat is suppose to help get us there for that part time job at Podunk airport and then back to our family. They havent even stood up to their part of the contract on that and that was what I was refering to or get to an interview etc. Medical for me and family is luxury now. So try to look at it from our side and dont jump the conclusion that my intension was to only and only put the company down. Additionaly dont think that I am trying to get in the you know what contest with you because I dont do that , I would just avoid replying.

Good luck
Zeeman

Mesa and USAirways

I wonder where you get your info about Siegel not being a fan of Mesa. Mesa CEO Jonathan Orenstien and Seigel used to work together at Continental and know each other very well. When asked about what impact David Siegel was going to have on the future of the relationship between Mesa and USAirways, Orenstien responded - "The new CEO is one of my best friends. Please draw your own conclusions."

Latest resources

Back