• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Air type in the Hudson?????????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hell Ya! Job well done. This profession needs a boost in that it is fairly routine and even boring at times, but we are paid for the what-ifs, or not paid. Great Job, I'm actually proud today of my fellow aviators, even after 911 we were the step-children of aviation, now hopefully people will see us as the assets that we truly are. There was no autopilot or some technological toy that could have done this, this is what experience and training, and pure guts that make this a profession that will be forever misunderstood by the masses, but very important to those in the know. Great Job Bros, ever evil wetsy, Melvis

Again, Amazing job Crew!!
I didn't know NY was that desperate fo a new exhibit at the Intrepid. Sent the geese on a suicide mission.

CA Sullenberger, FO Skiles, and the crew of professional Flight Attendants symbolize what is still right in this messed-up industry. From all of us who are, or aspire to be, true professional airmen, we have two new heroes. Thank you gentlemen.

Saved that pic to my desktop. Wow. Some idiot over there saying he is a Bus driver and the crew should have been watching for birds... needs to be horse-whipped.

Good job to all involved, but since it's an airbus, didn't they just program the FMS and engage the autopilot to do an auto-ditching?

Latest resources

Back