• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS to stop hiring!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are right. It's hard to tell sometimes if someone is genuine or not. Congrats for moving up on the bid list in ONT. You've got 33 F/Os below you now.

Dude your a Moron how about posting your own Gems number! UPS is not going to stop hiring we were 200 Fos short on the last system bid for what we have now. Even absorbing the 727 we still need bodies.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to tell sometimes if someone is genuine or not. Congrats for moving up on the bid list in ONT. You've got 33 F/Os below you now.

Hey! ROTFLMAO! Congratulations! Wow! Are you proud of yourself? Do you think you are in on some big secret because you know who I am? Alot of people on here know me and I really don't care if you or anyone else on this board knows who I am.

Airwilly is right....why don't you post your info? Cmon, if you can post mine, why don't you post yours? Chicken? I don't need to hide behind a screen name, apparently you do. Wuss.

Last edited:
Again....source please.

You never answered my last question. Are you employed by UPS as a line pilot, management, or none of the above?

80for80 knows everything, go ahead just ask him! 80for80 you're amazing- oooh aaay :blush:

This thread is why FI has gone south.

Amen to that.

This website used to be a great resource for professional pilots.

Now, it appears the moderators are asleep at the switch.

And unfortunately they're letting the high school crowd take over.

Just stop for a minute and think of some of the great members of FlightInfo's past who don't post here any more and have resurfaced on other aviation webboards precisely because of the kind of crap 80for80 posted.

IMHO, this thread should've been nipped in the bud a long time ago.

Instead it is just a waste of time.....

jt

Latest resources

Back