• Watchers 19

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
D-jumbo:

that's great that you are enjoying your ride, so far. i wish you all the best. just remember your own words when you get bent over, it's just business. "hey you can't do that!" "it's just business- you don't like it <pause for laughter> grieve it."

John

JohnnyCash said:
D-jumbo:

that's great that you are enjoying your ride, so far. i wish you all the best. just remember your own words when you get bent over, it's just business. "hey you can't do that!" "it's just business- you don't like it <pause for laughter> grieve it."

John

Exactamundo Johnny! I always get a hearty chuckle out of the "new guys" (and gals, sorry Mega ...even though you're apparently "hot and smart" :D ) that proclaim the old head's at UPS are full of it and in their 6 months on the job they've never witnessed the company doing any wrong. :laugh:

Ask Kathy how she felt about being fired over "allegedly" stealing "Founder's Day cake", or how about Brian over "taking too much mil leave" (never mind his unit was DEPLOYED and what UPS did was ILLEGAL!) or how about Steve writing up an inoperative seat belt and getting fired for it? All were subsequently re-hired with full pay and bennies of course, but "UPS's heavy handedness" didn't escape many ... oh except perhaps those that haven't been here but a few months and of course "know-it-all". LOL!! I personally now of DOZENS of similarly outrageous firings (all re-hired with full back pay/bennies) due to UPS's attempted intimidation of crew members. Perhaps these "FNG's" would gain some valuable INSIGHT if they actually took the time to speak with any of these folks... sorry d-jumbo, it's not "IF", it's WHEN" ... and it WILL happen to you too. You'll just have to trust me on this. Perhaps if you displayed just a little more humility and acknowledged that perhaps you "haven't seen it all" in your first year or so, then many of the guys that have been around UPS 10 or 20 YEARS wouldn't feel so inclined to LAUGH at your "new guy" observations.

Johnny ... just chuckle and know in your heart it is just a matter of time till the old broom stick is attempted to be inserted into one of these new pilots' orifice which the big guy said was "off limits", except for spouses or hot girlfriends (or boyfriends Mega!) :D

BBB

Last edited:
Ready2Fly said:
No I'm not a UPS pilot, wish I was, but I'm just a well informed CFI.

Ready2Fly is TheGuat, Rhoid, IHaveAPension, LucyFurr, E170GuppyKiller, TheGuppyKiller, GuppyKiller, TheMissingLink, ABXpert, UPSer, RJDC, OUT, 410Dude, BR549, FreightNazi....etc...etc... Ignore anything and everything he has to say. He has been "permanently" banned over 20 times yet continues to come around just to annoy people. Swat this fly.

Big Beer Belly said:
Exactamundo Johnny! I always get a hearty chuckle out of the "new guys" (and gals, sorry Mega ...even though you're apparently "hot and smart" :D ) that proclaim the old head's at UPS are full of it and in their 6 months on the job they've never witnessed the company doing any wrong. :laugh:

BBB

Huh???? You must have the wrong gal. I am 5'3" 250 lbs. I really don't know anything....I just passed all my checkrides cuz I'm a girl.

BTW, we have already had this discussion. You all make it so hard to try to be positive! All you old farts are full of it. It's all in your head.....He he ;)

capt. megadeth said:
Huh???? You must have the wrong gal. I am 5'3" 250 lbs. I really don't know anything....I just passed all my checkrides cuz I'm a girl.

BTW, we have already had this discussion. You all make it so hard to try to be positive! All you old farts are full of it. It's all in your head.....He he ;)

Mega ... the fantasy of "megadeth" as the full-figured know-it-all nurse Kratchet (sp?) just gets my blood pumping... and to think you are "hot" and "smart" to boot ... well, I've practically gone through my supply of meds! :eek:

Perhaps my response was a little extreme ... nah, never happens .... but the next day after Jack has left my head things are often a bit more mellow ... but the darn "edit" button has disappeared!

Glad to have you aboard mega (honestly), even if you are "hot and smart" and can fly circles around me! Just tie me up when the time comes! (Just kidding!! :D )

PS Most of the time it's my evil twin brother posting here! Actually I'm a big lovable fuzzball. :)

BBB :D

Oh, you must be the pilot UPS hired with a Dishonorable Discharge from the Air Force. I saw your bio on 60 minutes.

...and to think some people sweat out speeding tickets in the interview!

kidflo said:
Oh, you must be the pilot UPS hired with a Dishonorable Discharge from the Air Force. I saw your bio on 60 minutes.

...and to think some people sweat out speeding tickets in the interview!

First off, Mega was not military. There is noone at UPS with a dishonorable discharge. The female to whom you refer was not discharged she resigned--big difference.

Ready2fly,

If that is you in your avtar, you are a complete moron. Who puts their own picture, with a leather jacket mind you, on this board? Go to ERAU where you can sport that coat and feel "cool"...

Latest resources

Back