United Training Pilots to Use Stun Guns

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
arm our pilots

Ok, so the tazer slows down one guy (which I don't think it will). What about the other 4 or more terrorists on the airplane? If you are a terrorist and you know that there are only tazers on the flight deck, will that make you think twice about trying to hijack an airplane? No, it will just make you wear another layer of clothing! Tazers are a way for Washington to weasel out of a tough position. ARM OUR PILOTS with a weapon that will STOP a terrorist! We all know that these people will stop at nothing. They have a "religious" mission to complete so they can be with their "70 virgins in heaven." If people are worried that a gun may accidentally discharge, hit the wrong person, or puncture the pressure vessel then tell these people that one life lost is much better than 3000 lives and a national landmark. A hole in the side of an airplane does not mean the aircraft is unflyable or unlandable. I think that a terrorist will surely think twice about hijacking an airplane if they know that they may be stopped from completing their mission and be killed in the process. I bet you don't get ANY virgins if you die without taking anybody with you. Ok, so I rambled on for way too long, but now you know how I feel. Give our pilots a fighting chance. A crash ax and a tazer won't do it. And reinforced doors are nice, but pilots still have to use the bathroom and eat.

I hope washington wakes up and soon!

Latest resources

Back