• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United SLI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's probably going to be a stressful few hours for UCH guys/gals. Just understand that AirMike does not work for UCH. He's an RJ guy at Republic.

Rumor has it that the LUAL freight train has crushed another pilot group!

Suck it Scabinental!!!

Can't wait to see you throwing gear for our instant Furloughed to Captain union brothers!

Stop smoking crack, don't you know it's bad for you.

Aahhh, now I remember why I stopped checking in on this board. People like AirMike. You have to be a real loser or daddy must have big pockets for you to spend money to annoy other people. It really sucks that you use AirMike as your handle, you have no idea how much fun that place is (was), my guess is that you won't ever see it.

Post away little guy...

Rumor has it that the LUAL freight train has crushed another pilot group!

Suck it Scabinental!!!

Can't wait to see you throwing gear for our instant Furloughed to Captain union brothers!

I'm hearing the same thing. But do you think your arrogance will play well as a Captain? Besides, even if the award is close to sUAL proposal, what makes you think you're suddenly going to be a Captain.

Take a look at the immature statements you've made. Celebrating your side "crushing" our side. Gee, that will play well for unity in the years ahead. :rolleyes:

Nice play into Jeff's hands.

Guys, there's no factual info period. The MEC's have no info either. Keep Calm Chive On.

Latest resources

Back