• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United Ipad EFB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not now!! Co pilots can pay for them with their profit sharing that so far is coming out of my wallet. Not that I'm bitter.

Uh, not that we don't have our own issues with how our MEC chairman singlehandedly gave up serious leverage (our anger on 2/14) and a 767 grievance for a little cash, but how exactly is our profit sharing coming out of your wallet? The pool is a set amount based on the total number of employees whether they participate or not. Our cut had we not recieved it would have just added more to the $1.5 billion or so we've given the company over the last 7 years, not been distributed to the other employees.

Uh, not that we don't have our own issues with how our MEC chairman singlehandedly gave up serious leverage (our anger on 2/14) and a 767 grievance for a little cash, but how exactly is our profit sharing coming out of your wallet? The pool is a set amount based on the total number of employees whether they participate or not. Our cut had we not recieved it would have just added more to the $1.5 billion or so we've given the company over the last 7 years, not been distributed to the other employees.

Funny all of a sudden Jay Pierce has a schedule conflict and can't make the Council 12 (ORD) union meeting. Something smells funny.

Funny all of a sudden Jay Pierce has a schedule conflict and can't make the Council 12 (ORD) union meeting. Something smells funny.

What I think is funny is how UALALPA filed an injunction in federal court trying to halt the SOC without sharing their plans to do this with CALALPA. At the joint MEC meeting a short time later, a member of the CAL MEC point blank asked if the UAL folks will share their strategy going forward. The answer was "no". A very short time later, the infamous 108 page letter to congress was sent. Jay Pierce found out from the reporter who called him to ask for his response. Let's be clear about who exactly has been forging down the road with their own agenda with all due respect.

With that being said, let's not take the disagreements the two MEC's might have out to the line. I've been very impressed with the UAL pilots I've had the pleasure of meeting out in the system. I look forward to getting all this behind us.

What I think is funny is how UALALPA filed an injunction in federal court trying to halt the SOC without sharing their plans to do this with CALALPA. At the joint MEC meeting a short time later, a member of the CAL MEC point blank asked if the UAL folks will share their strategy going forward. The answer was "no". A very short time later, the infamous 108 page letter to congress was sent. Jay Pierce found out from the reporter who called him to ask for his response. Let's be clear about who exactly has been forging down the road with their own agenda with all due respect.

With that being said, let's not take the disagreements the two MEC's might have out to the line. I've been very impressed with the UAL pilots I've had the pleasure of meeting out in the system. I look forward to getting all this behind us.

well said!!

Latest resources

Back