• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guess how many resumes flow in on these jobs.. Wow.. hundreds.. look for new openings in the regionals... flush up...

Anyone have the pay gouge on United? I know CO posted theirs with the job posting.

Thanks

I used to have a copy of their PACFA contract, but not anymore as I have changed computers once or twice since then. They are currently in negotiation. I am pretty sure the old scale was around 42k to start, but don't hold me to it.

My friend told me that CO pay scale was higher under their new contract which they signed 15-18 months ago I think, but not how much higher.

tempting but man i couldn't imagine the competition one faces when applying though.

They closed the applications after 24 hours, I hear they got 300 apps.. I believe that dispatch starts in the low 50's.. their FIC's are in the low 40's... all to work downtown in the Sears tower or what ever its call now...

I stopped filling out the app to find some old addresses, the job posting indicated they would be accepting apps until mid December, now unable to submit.

I hope they will look at the draft submission, but I doubt it

Its still out there.... you can click on it and apply....

Homer - thanks. It was probably operator error on my part at 0Dark30 on my part this morning, but I would have sworn I could not see the submit button.
Anyway, after seeing your post, I went back in and was able to complete the application and make the submission.

Latest resources

Back