Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Wiskey Driver

Return of the Hub Raider
Ok folks obvously there is lot of mixed feelings about the whole consolidation thing and far too many insults have been hurled in all directions. I am just as guilty as the next guy on this issue and think now may be an excellent opportunity to just lay it out there. It should be noted that while much of my taunts if you will of the Delta pilots were for joking purposes. I fully support my union OUR union!! We are college educated highly skilled labor employed doing what we love. We have without a doubt the best part time job in the world. Lets try to not harm one another as our common enemy here is not one another, it's the Grensteins and the Parkers of the world.

What ever happens rest assured that we MUST come together at some point and stand as ALPA members in solidaridary.

WD.

be careful to upset anyone around here or your thread will get locked or POOF it disappears. Should we all hold hands and say at least one nice thing about each other so this world becomes one big happy family?

Dude, every thread I start goes POOF! Don't feel bad. Some people are just a wittle emotional.

Ok folks obvously there is lot of mixed feelings about the whole consolidation thing and far too many insults have been hurled in all directions. I am just as guilty as the next guy on this issue and think now may be an excellent opportunity to just lay it out there. It should be noted that while much of my taunts if you will of the Delta pilots were for joking purposes. I fully support my union OUR union!! We are college educated highly skilled labor employed doing what we love. We have without a doubt the best part time job in the world. Lets try to not harm one another as our common enemy here is not one another, it's the Grensteins and the Parkers of the world.

What ever happens rest assured that we MUST come together at some point and stand as ALPA members in solidaridary.

WD.

Great Post !!!...........

Latest resources

Back