Union at CommutAir

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CA1900,
Working hard huh!!??!! You glorified baggage handler. You should have stayed where the real flying is!:rolleyes:

Now for the cheap seats.
I have said before and will say it again (not tired of hurting CommodeAir yet). Get your time and leave! You owe them nothing. Hell, quit in the middle of a trip if you have too. They treat the pilots like crap. So build the hours and bail. For the lifers that think the place it wonderful, forget about them. They will never get it. OR a retirement for that matter.
As for a union, not going to happen and if it did it would not help.

Does Sandy still "work" there?

CA1900,
Working hard huh!!??!! You glorified baggage handler. You should have stayed where the real flying is!:rolleyes:

Hahahahahaha....

(And if the individual who made that comment is reading this, I hope you realize what a crass remark that was. Can't you just be happy that someone moved to a better place?)

Now for the cheap seats.
I have said before and will say it again (not tired of hurting CommodeAir yet). Get your time and leave! You owe them nothing. Hell, quit in the middle of a trip if you have too.

You know, that's really my only regret: I promised I'd quit over the batphone on the way to an overnight at home, and never got that chance. (Probably because they kept pulling out of every city I lived in... :angryfire )

They will never get it. OR a retirement for that matter.

You kidding? They have that wonderful ESOP to retire on. Or perhaps their new 401K featuring a 0% match would appeal?

Does Sandy still "work" there?

:uzi:

Yeah... I'm not sure how, but yeah, she's still there last I heard. I called for a briefing a little while back while in the hotel van, and she just started talking...and talking... and talking. I got to the TSA checkpoint, and ended up putting the phone in the bin, letting it go through the X-ray, and picking it back out, and she was still talking!

Ahh the bat phone. The memories. I may have to spend some time clicking 4 times so I can hear dear Sandy's voice. Kills the time while waiting for the pax in HPN.

True conversation
"Sandy, give me maintance, we are broken."
"Oh ya, what is wrong with it?"
"The flux compasitor (sp, does it matter) is not working"
Her to a mx guy in the background, "so and so's flux compasitor is not working..."

Idot.:laugh:

You guys are making me teary eyed. There are actually some things I miss about the place...

My favorite Sandy story was when she spent five minutes explaining the fine details between an aircraft swap and a crew swap.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back