Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Espalda Mojado said:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3839450599403652967&q=plane+crash

Don't students at UND have anything better to do in the winter time than this? I could think of a few things......

Sheesh, I thought the ERAU flight team video was bad.....

I find it hard to believe that these guys are from UND...ive never seen anyone in the JDOSAS act like idiots like that. Most are extremely professional and all around good guys. If these guys are from UND...what can i say besides im ashamed to be going to the same school as them.

Yeah what makes you think it is UND? Man I should have gone to a crappy mom and pop FBO to get all of my ratings. I sure am mad I wasted my money going there... :mad:

Probably not, I hear that it grows wild in the Midwest.

I have it on good word from a friend who teaches there, these are actual UND students in the aviation program. Like I said, nothing better to do in the winter time.

Clicking on the link in the video description takes you to the Myspace profile of a 17 year old girl from Texas. So it would appear it was made by high school kids...

By looking at the classroom one of the scenes was filmed in, it doesn't look like any part of the UND campus to me. These don't look like college aged kids either...

They are probably just freshmen or something....of course, maybe they just look younger as you get older.

McNugget said:
They are probably just freshmen or something....of course, maybe they just look younger as you get older.
Thats ok if we're talking chicks, not dudes.

Latest resources

Back