• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL T/A and staple of UAL guys?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Look who responded to the first response, SHE knows nothing about UAL/CAL, and nobody gives a crap about how it was done elsewhere...Everyone of these things has been done differently, as will all those that happen in the future.

SHE has no idea about anything it posts about! She's like Kit Darby, she will get one thing right ten years late and say "I told you so"

KBB

Hah! This from someone who liked giving his AT brothers the shaft! Had you not had your management stick their noses in and intervened with Herb maybe(?), you WOULD have gone to arbitration, and it would have looked the same as the recent arbitrated lists. But NOOOOO! You strong armed them, and they will remember that forever. You really have ZERO clue what YOU did. Almost as bad as the USAir East guys. Your "Daddy" stuck up for you. And the great thing is, you have NO response. An arbitrator would have been a neutral and decided the list on what was fair, that is their job. You didn't want fair, you feared it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
You can run from the General, but you can't hide. He's everywhere on these boards. Would you expect any less from someone with 16,500+ posts? If he spent 10 minutes reading, and writing responses to each post that's like 114 straight days of being here of FI. WOW.

You can run from the General, but you can't hide. He's everywhere on these boards. Would you expect any less from someone with 16,500+ posts? If he spent 10 minutes reading, and writing responses to each post that's like 114 straight days of being here of FI. WOW.

Thanks OBAMA! You Attack, attack, and have no substance to back it up. You can always put me on ignore, and I really don't care. BYE!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Thanks OBAMA! You Attack, attack, and have no substance to back it up. You can always put me on ignore, and I really don't care. BYE!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Ignore you ???? I wouldn't dream of it Mitt. I find you very entertaining.

Isn't she amazing? She has no idea that most consider her the biggest dou.che here.

Isn't she amazing? She has no idea that most consider her the biggest dou.che here.

That's funny, your cellmate in prison says he is jealous that you are cyber stalking me. Quit it!

Bye Bye---General Lee

That's funny, your cellmate in prison says he is jealous that you are cyber stalking me. Quit it!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Did you talk to his cellmate on a conjugal visit???

Did you talk to his cellmate on a conjugal visit???

No, I was on a double date with your Mom and sister.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
No, I was on a double date with your Mom and sister.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Well, gosh.....that was a good one genital....Bazinga!!! He's here all week folks.

Latest resources

Back