UAL looking for a new reg. partner

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Waco,

Thanks man. I will be at the "Laugh Factory" next Tues Night in Trenton, NJ, followed by "Stu's laugh Barn" in Brunswick, GA three days later---I'm working on my stand-up comedy. :D

Bye Bye--General Lee:cool:

Dang!

I was hoping it would be stateside
and corpex could get onboard...that
way when American gets dun
AAsimimulating the former TW system
we could take our EAS butts up to
ORD!!!

Oh well...

Satkin,

She takes care of me while I am on the computer.....Oh yeah!!!

Bye Bye--General Lee:D :D :D :D :D :rolleyes: ;) :p

ok, good subject....i'd say half of us are on here because we can't afford to do much of anything else. Like me for example. I'd say the general has a passion for aviation, just like bobbysamd, and it is very evident on these boards. But man, for making well over 100K a year................what the hell??? Go charter fishing or something. The effort that is put into the posts on these boards could go into your own personal business. You must have the $ money to start almost anything. You're in the regionals section as much as the majors!

Dave,

My wife does treat me great, and I am not complaining. What you don't like here is that I am right. You guys signed off on a deal that hurt the rest of the regional industry, and that frustrates everyone. But hey, you got some more Montana flying from Delta---enjoy it.

BRA,

Well, I don't really like to fish, but I do go biking everyday for atleast an hour (if it isn't raining), and I work out at the local gym at least 3-4 times a week, unless I have early shows on any trips. I also watch FOX NEWS--fair and balanced---and travel with my wife as much as I can. I do love this industry, and this board is an outlet. I am not on here everyday, but I do look at it in the crew lounge when I have a two hour sit etc... What can I say? I guess I am addicted. Also, I have a lot of freinds that are flying the regionals, and I look at both sides of the industry with interest. And, most of the money I make does go to savings---this industry makes me nervous.....

Bye Bye--General Lee
:rolleyes:

An exerpt from a letter from the ACA MEC:

Currently your Negotiating Committee and MEC are working diligently to protect the interests of the pilots of Atlantic Coast Airlines. Last week was a whirlwind of activity and ended in ratification and execution of an improved United Express Code Share Agreement. This improved Letter of Agreement was ratified by the MEC and includes enhancements that help protect the interests of our pilot group.

Looks like something is in the works for ACA and UAL.

I'm thinking this makes ACA all the more attractive to Mesa...
(and less likely to strike out on their own...)

...things that make you go: hhhmmmmmmm...

Latest resources

Back