UAL Hr

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

spitfire1500

This week I have gotten 2 Emails from a company called Hogan Assesments that were psych evals. Has anyone gotten this eval twice. I know United uses an online eval but why would they administer it twice? Just trying to make sure I'm not getting spammed somehow. Either that or I am so certifiably nuts they want to check the validitiy of their test...I did work at Mesa for a few years!!

Nuts? No.

I'd say you're on the level. You ARE leaving Mesa afterall.

You could hedge your bets and take both exams... Then hope they take the better of the scores. Or... They may take the lower!! Yikes!!

This week I have gotten 2 Emails from a company called Hogan Assesments that were psych evals. Has anyone gotten this eval twice. I know United uses an online eval but why would they administer it twice? Just trying to make sure I'm not getting spammed somehow. Either that or I am so certifiably nuts they want to check the validitiy of their test...I did work at Mesa for a few years!!

GO ALLBLACKS!!!

I'd say you're on the level. You ARE leaving Mesa afterall.

You could hedge your bets and take both exams... Then hope they take the better of the scores. Or... They may take the lower!! Yikes!!

It kept saying password incorrect on the 2nd one....I'm craxzy but not that crazy...I left Mesa already about a year and a half ago.

See below

Last edited:
Happened to my friend as well. Two emails from United HR this week, one Wednesday and one Friday night. The first one worked, the second wouldn't let him log in. Is this the beginning of the United hiring process?

Same thing happened to me, except that I did the first eval in November, and just got the second assesment from Hogan (which also gives me the same 'invalid password' error). I have two messages into HR, we'll see what happens.

Peace.

Rekks

Rekks, spitfire, everyone-

Any more word on the "double assessment" from United? How long should it take after the first Hogan assessment until you receive the phone interview with the "3 questions"?

Latest resources

Back