UAL/CAL Contract 2015

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

densoo

This is Capt. John Prater with a BOD Update on October 22, 2010.
Congratulations to our Air Tran pilots, who reached a tentative agreement yesterday with management after more than five years of contract negotiations.

The company has got two money saving contracts and they've already penciled in 70 seaters out of Houston and elsewhere for the first quarter so they'll be ignoring CAL's scope.

Settle in. It could be a while.

On the positive side, that's a lot of retro.

Retro !!!!! lol!!!!! Now that's funny. I imagine you will see a "bonus" ; no retro. At some point in drawn out negotiations the retro check gets to big for the company to be able to write.

I'm ready, willing and looking forward to a strike. Enough of this crap. Now they are violating what is left of our POS contract? No, retro, no massive work rule improvments, no massive pay raise and no scope will be a NO vote and a YES vote to strike.

The company has got two money saving contracts and they've already penciled in 70 seaters out of Houston and elsewhere for the first quarter so they'll be ignoring CAL's scope.

Wait until "we" start doing some of "their" flying with "our" equipment and "they" start doing some of "our" flying with "their" equipment. That should throw some more gasoline on the fire until we get our CBA and SLI.

Retro !!!!! lol!!!!! Now that's funny. I imagine you will see a "bonus" ; no retro. At some point in drawn out negotiations the retro check gets to big for the company to be able to write.

No retro, no scope, NO UNITED!!!!!

Don't know about you, but those of us with no A fund are ready to pull the tent poles out of this ********************house and walk, if we don't get what we want...

I've been here 12 years now, and it's always been "...next contract..." or "...just you wait...", "... fly it, then grieve it..."

Screw this. I'm ready to light the torches and burn the place down.

Don't know about you, but those of us with no A fund are ready to pull the tent poles out of this ********************house and walk, if we don't get what we want...

I've been here 12 years now, and it's always been "...next contract..." or "...just you wait...", "... fly it, then grieve it..."

So, what's your "plan B" after torching? Wal-mart?

I'm with you. You bring the gas, I'll bring the marshmallows.

Latest resources

Back