• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

U.S. government, two airlines say open to settling merger fight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't think the NIC award fiasco has been resolved yet. And how will the APA deal with USAPA and an eventual SLI? I have advice for the APA, when shaking hands with USAPA, check the other hand for crossed fingers. Trust but verify. I bet the Westies can't wait to get rid of their "union." They are probably happier than the Easties.

Bye Bye---General Lee

The Nic fiasco will be resolved very soon; and it will not go in favor of the AWA pilots. But, we will finally be able to move forward. If the AWA group think moving forward without their precious Nic is good, then yes they will be happy. If not then they will be very, very unhappy soon.

Last edited:
The Nic fiasco will be resolved very soon; and it will not go in favor of the AWA pilots. But, we will finally be able to move forward. If the AWA group think moving forward without their precious Nic is good, then yes they will be happy. If not then they will be very, very unhappy soon.

Says the eastie prophet, Nostradumbass.

Prepare youself to be disappointed, once again.

This is a no poop flinging day!!! Go back to your cages, you damned durty apes!

Uhhhh, final documents to be filed on the 16th. Your over confidence is showing. The APA is watching, and doubtful they want to go against a binding award either. Regardless, the APA will take care of you and USAPA will go away. That is great news!

Bye Bye---General Lee

This is a no poop flinging day!!! Go back to your cages, you damned durty apes!

Where did the like button go?

Oh wait that's a different forum.......

Now that this crap is over show me the back pay money bitches......

Demonstrating an extraordinary lack of insight and knowledge of the situation.

Wow.

...said the miserable ba$tard.

You either you don't work here or you're in serious denial. Without this deal we'd have had many more years of East vs. West and many more years of misery. You must enjoy disgraceful pay, horrible work rules and one of the worst labor grinds in history.

Now we all have an opportunity to move on. Good times.

You my friend lack the knowledge and insight...wow.

Latest resources

Back