U.S. government, two airlines say open to settling merger fight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
52 slots DCA, 17 LGA

Ok - if you read the final order and judgement - of the slots at DCA and LGA we have to give up - at DCA - jetblue already leases 16 slots and at LGA southwest already leases 10 from American - the final order includes those in the total

Then some gates in DCA, two in MIA at J which US uses, and three gates at ORD in L , in LAX - 2 or 3 gates in Terminal 3

So I hate to throw a grenade into all this but what happens with judge silver now?
The final nail in the coffin of the ridiculous Nic lottery ticket, and back to reality for the AWA pilots finally.

And lets not forget the death of the amateur call sign CatPiss!

There are going to be some very unhappy desert rodents very soon...

I agree Metrojet, does not sound too bad with the number of slots they gave up since they already were not using some of them. Great news all around!

The final nail in the coffin of the ridiculous Nic lottery ticket, and back to reality for the AWA pilots finally.

Really? So are you just saying that regarding the Nic Award or do we know how that will play out? What is the status of that final ruling?

The final nail in the coffin of the ridiculous experiment called uSAPa and justice for the AWA pilots finally.

And lets not forget the death of the twice bankrupt, loser airline called US Airways!

There are going to be some very happy desert rodents very soon...

Fixed it for you.

I don't think the NIC award fiasco has been resolved yet. And how will the APA deal with USAPA and an eventual SLI? I have advice for the APA, when shaking hands with USAPA, check the other hand for crossed fingers. Trust but verify. I bet the Westies can't wait to get rid of their "union." They are probably happier than the Easties.

Bye Bye---General Lee

We is ALL happy!

Latest resources

Back