• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Typical week at XOJET

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well CC, or is it DS? I'm sorry we woke you up. That was an unfortuante mistake. It won't happen again.

Well, I was not trying to burn a bridge, so it would be awesome to get a call after I meet and find a reference. We shall see.

DS aka CC

Do any of you guys know what that middle east operation like??? Do people like it? How are you treated by the company???

A few questions for the XOJet pilots out there:

1. Which fleet are you guys hiring onto nowadays? What's the split between C750 & CL30?

2. Are you guys getting the newest version of the C750 with wingletts and updated avionics?

3. Also, what is the "likely" upgrade time? If you start on the CL30, would you stay in that type or would you likely jump onto the C750 when a Capt slot opens?

Last edited:
1. Which fleet are you guys hiring onto nowadays? What's the split between C750 & CL30?

2. Are you guys getting the newest version of the C750 with wingletts and updated avionics?

3. Also, what is the "likely" upgrade time? If you start on the CL30, would you stay in that type or would you likely jump onto the C750 when a Capt slot opens?

1. new hires have gone into both fleets recently, based on prior experience.
2. No. We are no longer taking delivery of new C750s. The used market is too good to pass up, however.
3. Recent upgrades have been here 12-18 months, some longer, but none that I know of have been here less than that. None have upgraded into a different fleet, but that could change soon. Stay tuned. Several C750 captains have moved over to the CL30, but those were transitions, not upgrades.

Latest resources

Back