• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Typical week at XOJET

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have been updating my online app for a couple years now. I have 8000tt, 121 turb PIC, jet time, 4yr etc and still no call. I have never run in to any xo pilots so what else is there to do to get noticed?

I pulled an all nighter last night and was asleep today when the phone rang. I lifted it and set it down. The phone rang again with a South SFO phone number. I picked it up, said HELLO and the woman on the other end called to follow up on a job offer and a start date.

I thought I was dreaming and said, forgive me, but what job offer?

She then realized that there was another person with my uncommon name that she was trying to reach after I told her where I lived.

I told her that I updated my resume' there on a regular basis and said that I could accept the offer. I had no reference there. She said that I would need to obtain a reference.

Oh well, it was worth a try.

CC
6000TT 3 jet type ratings 1700 jet PIC

Line

I pulled an all nighter last night and was asleep today when the phone rang. I lifted it and set it down. The phone rang again with a South SFO phone number. I picked it up, said HELLO and the woman on the other end called to follow up on a job offer and a start date.

She then realized that there was another person with my uncommon name that she was trying to reach after I told her where I lived.

I told her that I updated my resume' there on a regular basis and said that I could accept the offer. I had no reference there. She said that I would need to obtain a reference.

CC

So with out a friend on the inside willing to drop you a line, the only way you will get a phone line is a wrong number?! Good to know...

CC

Well CC, or is it DS? I'm sorry we woke you up. That was an unfortuante mistake. It won't happen again.

Latest resources

Back