Type Ratings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pin727

I had this thread going on in the General area but I think more people read this one so here we go.

Four kind of airplanes, Commercial, business Jets, Turbo-props, and Classic's
if you can have one type of each What would you get?

NOTE not for job but for plane you like!!!
PLEASE DONT ANSWER THE ONE WITH MORE MONEY AND DAYS OFF BECAUSE THAT IS NOT THE QUESTION!!!

My Types:
B727
GLOBAL EXPRESS BBD700
ATR
CONNIE

THANKS AND HAVE FUN!!

pin727 said:
NOTE not for job but for plane you like!!!
PLEASE DONT ANSWER THE ONE WITH MORE MONEY AND DAYS OFF BECAUSE THAT IS NOT THE QUESTION!!!

THANKS AND HAVE FUN!!

OK I gotta ask.............If it is not for the money and QOL why bother doing a type??!! I suppose the types may be useful for looking at in the bathroom during whack time if that is your thing!:eek:

However, everything I can think of that is truly fun to fly does not require a type at all. Pitts, P51, F-86, Extra 300...........

Guess I am getting old, new type ratings do not really give me warm fuzzys anymore, the associated pay raise that they represent do though!!:D

Oh wait!!...sorry, you said that was NOT the question.:nuts:

Hmmm,

Something odd for a type would be best........How about the old Guppy..you know that thing the the jumbo hump on it's back built to carry the Saturn 5 rocket. (No not the Airbus version, the original) That way when somebody asks, I can say it is for hauling beer!!! But it is probably just the same type as the original non hump version of the airplane.

Oh Well

I guess you guys dont get the question forget the money and days off I know that what it is all about today!!!

It is just to see what kind of type you would get but I guess there is always a wise arss that wants to shine and be a DI.. with long stupid remarks, it is just a simple question that can be answer in one line

pin727 said:
I guess you guys dont get the question forget the money and days off I know that what it is all about today!!!

It is just to see what kind of type you would get but I guess there is always a wise arss that wants to shine and be a DI.. with long stupid remarks, it is just a simple question that can be answer in one line

You suppose he is referring to me?:D

the answer to this thread is very easy.....just name 4 planes

no remarks needed , no stories , no money issues, no days off bit...ing
just 4 planes

Latest resources

Back