• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TWA Lawsuit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're not paying attention. "Crappy representation" doesn't even come close to describing what Woerth and his cronies did. "Crappy representation" doesn't win DFR trials.So what? Do you disagree with RLA seniority disputes being sent to arbitration when the sides can't agree?I know you're just baiting but I'm genuinely curious to know what the heck you're talking about.

What councelor is your precise definition of "crappy"?

So what? Do you disagree with RLA seniority disputes being sent to arbitration when the sides can't agree?

Yes I disagree. I've seen enough arbitrator product to know the risk of using them. The only time I would agree is if the merge is with another company with similar age demographics, little system overlap and a similar type of aircraft mix.

TWA wasn't it.

The problem I saw with using an arbitrator would be his inability to see or even legally use the past historical AMR behavior regarding dismantling of previous short haul routes as in AirCal, Reno and transfer of flying to Eagle. He'd probably rule on what existed that day which wasn't going to exist in the future.

I see that now. We're just very different people. I want every integration to be as fair as possible to both sides and you want what advantages only you. You must be so proud.

Kinda a lame statement from an America West FO. If the East got it's way with date of hire, they would have totally screwed you guys. But in the end, all the victors went to your side, the east got screwed. It certainly wasn't fair.

Kinda a lame statement from an America West FO. If the East got it's way with date of hire, they would have totally screwed you guys. But in the end, all the victors went to your side, the east got screwed. It certainly wasn't fair.
What "victors" would you be referring to? What standard of fairness are you applying?

Latest resources

Back