Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TSA will propose new security rules for sm airports.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
R. Lee Ermey needs to be on the Republican ticket for President. :uzi: :)

DING DING DING! Newsflash and reality check; Laissez faire capitalism and communism are just as insidious to society. Another revalation for you; Every man is not their own island. Everything you do directly or indirectly affects everyone else. You know what else? Whether you think so or not, you benefit from and depend on infrastructure. These things partially comprise the definition of society.

So pay your taxes and shut up.:)

Sorry Bud

What is dangerous to society are the people that believe in a collective society instead of a society made up of individuals Oh say like the one the FOUNDING FATHERS created....but then again there are those that say things like "PAY YOUR TAXS AND SHUT-UP" without any idea how/where or why those tasxs are paid. They just do as they are told and follow the crowd into oblivian! THE COLLECTIVE IS ALL THAT MATTERS TO THEM....sounds familier dont it?

Now no where did I say that I did not partake in infastructure...I do and pay taxs accordingly, nor did I say anywhere that I was my own island...nope never said that either. WHAT I DID SAY IS I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR MYSELF! I WILL PAY MY OWN BILLS< I WILL COLLECT AND FEED MY FAMILY AND I WILL DEFEND MYSELF IN MY OWN HOME. I PAY TAX FOR A GOVT TO TAKE CARE OF INFASTRUCTURE....THEY ARE FAILING MISERABLY AT THIS....I PAY TAX TO HAVE GOVT PROTECT THE COUNTRY FROM ATTACK.....NOT DOING SO WELL AT THAT EITHER...I PAY TAX FOR THE GOVT TO MAKE TREATIES WITH OTHER NATIONS....THAT ONE AINT WORKING OUT SO WELL EITHER LATELY....I PAY TAX SO THE GOVT CAN PROTECT THE CURRENCY.....OH CRAP THEY ARE KILLING THE COUNTRY ON THAT ONE ALSO.....SO FAR GOVT AINT DOING SO HOT...HENCE THE TROUBLE WE ARE IN AS A COUNTRY!

I DO NOT PAY TAX TO HAVE IT GO TO SOMEONE ELSE CAUSE THEY BRIBED THE RIGHT PERSON, I DONT PAY TAX SO THE LAZY ASS DOWN THE ROAD CAN SIT AT HOME WHILE I WORK....I DONT PAY TAX SO IT CAN BE REDISTRIBUTED AT ALL! there you now have what I said and why i do pay my tax.....maybe you wont misquote me now.....simple man....I pay tax to stay free....but when tax is used to make people slaves....it's not a tax any longer, it becomes the chains that hold people as slaves....so you enjoy your big govt.....I REFUSE TOO BECAUSE I AM FREE somewhat still, BELIEVE IN OUR GREAT NATION, BELIEVE IN THE CONSTITUTION AND WELL.....LIVE IN AMERICA STILL!! lemmings have no place at the table.....

Yep here we have the great lib argument......don't like what you say but have no leg in which to justify the position.....call a name....

I wasn't "name calling". I labeled you for what you are.

They weren't able to pass most liberal legislation until women got the right to vote. People were expected to be pretty much self sufficient. Some think it was good, some think it was bad.

Latest resources

Back