Tsa Fun

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

vtwo

if you're looking for a good laugh. try this it was frickn hillarious.

I took a 12" x 18" piece of card board. went down to the mechanics room and got some aluminum tape and the stenciled on to the card board.

"TSA makes My Nipples Hard I have a stiffy.
with a smiley face under it.

Put the card board in your front pocket of your roller board and proceed to the check point.. It is funny as he11 to watch the reaction the tsa drone watching the xray machine. oh and don't forget to wink a little at them when they stare at you.

Now why would I allow them to touch me in that way ? If I am to get secondary screening it will be in a private room with many witnesses.

Oh and to really get them going tell them you want to be screened by the same sex because your gay and that's what feels best.

If you can't have fun the don't do it. some of this crap is so stupid it is just fun to point it out

What would your employer think if they found out you were doing this?

Why not just go to work, do your job, and keep a low profile?

What if TSA decides that you're with some terrorist group and you're trying to test their security system?

You're screwing with the federal government. Think about the possible consequences of your actions, before you proceed.

If you don't like some of the things TSA is doing, then write to the proper authorities and voice your concerns/opinions.

To all.
From now on you will go to work not question anything, if you are questioned you will say what you are supposed too. Head down walk straight ahead.

Relax all you up tight freaks. What I did doesn't not hurt any one or threaten any one.

What would your employer think if they found out you were doing this?

Why not just go to work, do your job, and keep a low profile?

What if TSA decides that you're with some terrorist group and you're trying to test their security system?

You're screwing with the federal government. Think about the possible consequences of your actions, before you proceed.

If you don't like some of the things TSA is doing, then write to the proper authorities and voice your concerns/opinions.

Some people seem to have a stick up there A$$, this was funny, I hope that he really did it, all the TSA are good for is standing around and doing nothing, what a bunch of idiots, that is what my tax dollars pay for, to see the TSA stand around and look like they are really doing something, they are all just plain idiots.

And as far as I see it, he did voice his concerns to the TSA in his own way, good for him

I took a 12" x 18" piece of card board. went down to the mechanics room and got some aluminum tape and the stenciled on to the card board.

Put the card board in your front pocket of your roller board and proceed to the check point.. It is funny as he11 to watch the reaction the tsa drone watching the xray machine. oh and don't forget to wink a little at them when they stare at you.

Haha that's great.

This really has endless possibilities.

While humorous, I really doubt you had the nads to do this...unless you really don't like your job. No way would I risk my job for this prank. Folks need to pick their battles, and this my friend, is not one I will fight. Good luck, and I hope you are senior to me!

Latest resources

Back