Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

HMR

I Live by the River.
What program do you guys use to generate the trip sheet information you give to pax with Departure/Arrival times, hotel/rental car info., etc. Are there any online trip sheet programs that are free?

Thanks h25b, but I prefer to use Fresno Area Rapid Transit. Anyone with trip sheet help?

HMR said:
What program do you guys use to generate the trip sheet information you give to pax with Departure/Arrival times, hotel/rental car info., etc. Are there any online trip sheet programs that are free?

I designed our customized trips sheets on Excel. Or have one of your company's computer geeks (I say that respectfully) design a simple HTML or other program.

There are several "scheduling" programs out there, such as BART, but be prepared to drop $$$$ for them. They are great programs, don't get me wrong, but expensive in my estimate.

Regards,
2000Flyer

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Sorry, h25b, I assumed you were refering to the Bay Area Rapid Transit schedule in SFO. I thought that was pretty funny!

I didn't really have much time to post, BART (a.ka. Business Aircraft Records & Tracking)is one of the most commonly used scheduling/dispatch software packages in corporate aviation.

Go to www.seagil.com to find out more info...

We use FOS by CTA in our operation. CTA has invaded most of the top tier flight departments in the past 3 - 4 years, with excellent results. An absolute multitude (many hundreds) of reports available with the system, with the ability for you to write your own by using Crystal Report writer. I give it two thumbs up.

Check them out on their web site at www.cta-fos.com . I would strongly urge you to contact some of their customers, some of which are indicated on the list, and get their true feedback as to how they use the system, and what they think of it. Good luck.

Check out fltplan.com they have all kind of things for you and your pac's

Latest resources

Back