• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

27 driver

Looking for some good tricks or funny PA announcements to play on a few FA's I am flying with. Nothing hurtful or anything like that. Just some funny stuff. Any help would be appreciated.

When u make a pre-departure announcement, say that you would like to introduce your pax to your lead FA (or whatever position she is working). Amy (or whatever her name is) has been with us for x number of years... while she is one of our best FA's, I am sad to announce that this is her last flight with (your airline)... She has decided to leave our airline to pursue a career on the professional womans bowlers tour.... As it turns out, she is quite the bowler... I would ask that you each wish her well in her new career choice once she leaves (your airline)... Thank you, and we should be underway shortly...

Once airborne, ask her what the pax said to her... :)

Last edited:
It's so and so's Birthday is always good. 100+ birthday wishes during the flight. And you're seated in the comfort of the cockpit. Priceless.

I also once introduced the FA as the Midwestern Regional Barrel racing champion. I liked that one.

This could be the most dangerous thread since "How to Tease a Cape Buffalo". :erm:

Flight attendant X has just come back from winning the Nebraska State Hog Calling Championship. If you ask nicely, yada yada.

Air Sample for maintenance is a good one, too.

Ha, I know a funny one!

On my airline they have onboard duty free sales. The fa's get a percentage of the sales they make onboard. It comes down to a few extra bucks in the montly paycheck. It's always funny to ask the fa's if they saw the recent memo that states that the pilots get's a percentage of the onboard sales as well. 

I once said the A had just returned from the Interline Hockey Championships where our team won the silver and as our #1 goalie she posted a .02 Goals Against Average.

If theyre new, Wrap a $20 in the ACARS printer- then in front of them swipe your debit card over it- get your airplane to beep as you do, then feed the printer out- straightfaced, put your money away and ask her if she needs to get cash since that feature works now...

If they're hot and you like them- say over the PA that she's going to be the next bachelorette. Or if cougar age, say the next Real Housewives of las Vegas. PAs are limitless.

If your plane has a strong gasper that points up or angled- with the gaspers off put powder coffee creamer in and turn it closed- then turn the gasper fan back on and get it a little warm.... And wait for them to look for some cool air.... That's funny but HAS to be the right kind of person

Last edited:
I've heard, "our airline has some of the best FAs in the industry, unfortunately, none of them are working this flight."

One of the best ones used was, "please pay attention to the FAs safety demo and follow their requests. Doing so will not only make your flight more pleasant, it will help me have a good day as well!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back