TREO 700P question?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AV80R

I'm not sure which forum this should be going to?

I have a Treo 700p question?

Are there any good software downloads anywhere where I could combine several airlines’ schedules into one application?

In other words, if I’m commuting from city A to city B I’d like to be able to click on “all” flights on that particular route. Right now I have to close one airline’s application to open yet another airline’s schedule. Is there anything else like that out there?

…and while I am at it. Do y’all recommend any other programs for Treo that make your lives easier, i.e. logbooks, per diem calculators, etc?

New to Treo, still learning…

Tx

I'm not sure which forum this should be going to?

I have a Treo 700p question?

Are there any good software downloads anywhere where I could combine several airlines’ schedules into one application?

In other words, if I’m commuting from city A to city B I’d like to be able to click on “all” flights on that particular route. Right now I have to close one airline’s application to open yet another airline’s schedule. Is there anything else like that out there?

…and while I am at it. Do y’all recommend any other programs for Treo that make your lives easier, i.e. logbooks, per diem calculators, etc?

New to Treo, still learning…

Tx

I am thinking of getting the Treo 680. How do you like your Treo so far? Anyone have the 680?

Don't know much about the 680 but 700 rocks, I've only had it for 5 days but so far I'm amazed with it, great games, photo downloads, mp3 player, numerous applications I'm still learning about, like I said, so far it's my new favorite toy! :) Let me know how you like the 680.

Ps. Also, I switched from Sprint to Verizon (after 12 years!) and must say the coverage seems to be MUCH better at least in the markets I've been flying in and out so far. Sprint worked for me at all major airports all right but many times as soon as got on smaller roads the coverage would be spottier. I'm sure verizon isn't perfect, but so far I'm very content.

Latest resources

Back