• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jimEJet

JUST TALKED TO LYNDSEY FOR MY MONTHLY.

I'M NUMBER 186 IN THE POOL.

SHE FINALLY GAVE ME A FIRM NUMBER. CLASS NUMBER 12!

WOW, I ASKED IF IT WAS BASED ON 20 PER OR 24 PER. SHE TOLD ME DEFINITELY 20 PER.

SHE FELT THAT THINGS WERE LOOKING PRETTY CONSERVATIVE FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR. (WAR AND THE LIKE)

2004 FOR SURE IS WHAT I WAS TOLD...

THOUGH I WAS EXTREMELY HAPPY TO HAVE A NUMBER TO LOOK FORWARD TO. NUMBER 12, IT'S A VERY GOOD NUMBER. SIMPLY A DOZEN. NOT THAT BIG OF A NUMBER IS IT?? ONLY 12. RIGHT??

NOT A BAKERS DOZEN, A REGULAR DOZEN.

WELL, SHE WAS VERY UPBEAT AND ALWAYS MAKES ME FEEL BETTER TO SPEAK TO HER.

I'M STILL VERY LUCKY TO BE EMPLOYED AND LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE DAY TO ARRIVE.

SO, A 1.275 FACTOR LOOKS DEAD ON TRED!! GOOD WORK.

THIS BOARD IS MY VERSION OF TALKING TO TONY SAPRANO'S PSYCHIATRIST.

GOOD DAY ALL

I sorta spoke with her today also...

Called, left a message, she called back, I was riding my bicycle, she left a message. Does this count as "talking"?

Anyhow, I'm the number #59 rat swimming around, the message was the third class after the 21 Apr class would definately get me in. Possibly the second due to military call ups, but so I don't get my hopes up to high in my mind I'll just keep thinking only 3 more to go. Then if it happens in #2, it'll be like Christmas in whatever month it may be at that time.

God Bless America and our Troops

It would seem odd that SWA would increase the April 21st class to 24 and then take a break for a month. Is there anyone out there with information on May Classes? If there was to be a May 5th class, LL would be calling this week. In anycase, I just hope Jim, Colleen and Herb watch Foxnews rather than Al Jazzera TV, and notice how the war is going.

Good rumor

Talked to LL and a guy who flew w/PHX chief pilot. RUMOR (only a rumor!) has it there will be a class on 12 May. Just passing along what I heard.

Well Jules, thats a start. Anyone else out there with inside information on May Classes? Also.... is there any word about training more than the well known number of 140? I know that number was established before the war started and people were activated. Just wondering if anyone up in management has thought about training a few extra poolies to make up for the loss.

If LL said you are #186 in the pool, how is that the 12th class? At 20 per class, you'd be in the 9th or 10th class (180-200). I like those figures better since i'm right behind you at #194

might have

something to do with the fact that not ALL pool Rats have registered for thisd wonderful list/site??!;)

Floating to the Top

Just checked in with LL. She said they are being very "quiet" about June class(es) at SWA. She said that they would hear 4 weeks prior, which is when she would call and confirm people's availability. CP calls 2 wks prior to class. She told me that I should be in the first class after the May 19th class, which is one class better than she said last month.

Any rumors out there about June or July classes? A friend of mine who was in the January class said he is hearing 2 classes in July would be next. Don't know his source.

(ex) AF

Latest resources

Back