• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Travel Management-Elkhart IN. ????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How's business at TMJ? They still have all their planes and busy schedule? The only reason I ask is their online availability only shows 3 aircraft, but I assume that is probably just a computer glitch.

Well, Scott. It would be great if you would stop Chip-dip's ridiculous "fuel saving program" that is actually a fly slow program that offsets any fuel savings by putting more time on the airframes, and is causing people to fly dangerously because they are afraid of losing 1% of their pitiful raises. Add to that the fact that no one trusts Mr. "Fake It Til You Make It" to manage the program fairly.

Stop screwing us with this stupid day rate and get us a good salary. Pilots will be motivated if they give a sh!t about the company. If the company treats them like they are disposable, they shouldn't give a sh!t.

Stop forcing everyone into the abusive reserve schedule whenever they upgrade or transition. New hires may be signing on for it, but you should reward loyalty by not forcing existing employees into it. They are helping out the company as much as the company is helping them. Show appreciation.

Give us back vacation. Stop making us buy these ugly uniforms, do you want to hear more?

Dave's got your back. :p

Well, Scott. It would be great if you would stop Chip-dip's ridiculous "fuel saving program" that is actually a fly slow program that offsets any fuel savings by putting more time on the airframes, and is causing people to fly dangerously because they are afraid of losing 1% of their pitiful raises. Add to that the fact that no one trusts Mr. "Fake It Til You Make It" to manage the program fairly.

Stop screwing us with this stupid day rate and get us a good salary. Pilots will be motivated if they give a sh!t about the company. If the company treats them like they are disposable, they shouldn't give a sh!t.

Stop forcing everyone into the abusive reserve schedule whenever they upgrade or transition. New hires may be signing on for it, but you should reward loyalty by not forcing existing employees into it. They are helping out the company as much as the company is helping them. Show appreciation.

Give us back vacation. Stop making us buy these ugly uniforms, do you want to hear more?

Who is Scott and I guess this is your round about way of answering my question???

Does TM still have same size fleet and are the planes flying or sitting?
Thanks
Corp Pilot

Sounds like you should stay away from TMC unless you are single, wealthy and/or really desparate... AVOID until things improve substantially.

Stop spinning your wheels....

There is only one way to improve your situation: Find a better job and quit.

The sooner you realize that, the further you will put TMC in your rear view and the better off you will be.

Think about it.

Last edited:
Who is Scott and I guess this is your round about way of answering my question???

Does TM still have same size fleet and are the planes flying or sitting?
Thanks
Corp Pilot

Well it could be Wise or Henley. Either one of them would fit the mold and neither one of them care about the line guys.

BTW TMCSUX, I guess someone has to subsidize the WiFi on the new aircraft. Until people stop applying with TMC just to fly a Shiny Jet, they will continue to abuse you guys!

There is only one way to improve your situation: Find a better job and quit.

The sooner you realize that, the further you will put TMC in your rear view and the better off you will be.

Think about it.

That's what I did. Highly recommend it.

Do you guys have a guess as to how much of your business comes from XOJET? I know we've been giving you a lot of our light-jet business the past few years. Is your management aware that we've got 7 Hawkers soon to hit the line and are they anticipating the drop in business as we start to keep those trips in-house? Not trying to brag, just hope everyone over there has their eyes open.

On a side note, it's interesting to read in other threads how scope is paramount to keeping jobs. This may be an isolated case, but our out-sourcing of shorter trips until the point where the business could sustain its own fleet has actually resulted in our ordering several new airplanes and hiring over 70 pilots since August. Just an observation of 1 example...

Good luck guys.

Do you guys have a guess as to how much of your business comes from XOJET? I know we've been giving you a lot of our light-jet business the past few years. Is your management aware that we've got 7 Hawkers soon to hit the line and are they anticipating the drop in business as we start to keep those trips in-house? Not trying to brag, just hope everyone over there has their eyes open.

On a side note, it's interesting to read in other threads how scope is paramount to keeping jobs. This may be an isolated case, but our out-sourcing of shorter trips until the point where the business could sustain its own fleet has actually resulted in our ordering several new airplanes and hiring over 70 pilots since August. Just an observation of 1 example...

Good luck guys.

No offense to XOJET but NJA's attack on scope is apple to oranges compared to your operation. We're not talking 7 or 8 Hawkers here. We're talking a fleet ofn nearly 500 a/c being dwindeled down to just around 400. We'd like to see that not shrink more.

I'd say on a given busy holiday period NJA outsources more work than XOJET does for the same period. Hundreds of flights on some occurrences. NJA has averaged over 2300 revenue flights per week this year. (rough estimate, could be a bit higher or lower.)

Latest resources

Back